INSURANCE PRE-CERTIFICATION SPECIALIST
OMNI Orthopaedics continues to grow and expand in our services and in serving our community.
Qualified candidates must be experienced in the following:
- Insurance Pre-certification
- Insurance Benefit Verification
- Proficient in Web-Based Pre-Certification Applications
- Medical Office Experience
- Experience in EMR required (Medent preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Invaluable communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Successful Background Check
- Outstanding work ethic
- Growth and Opportunity
- Competitive benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be a valuable asset to our team!
Resumes accepted via StarkJobs.com and email@example.com
Responses to qualified candidates only.
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718