OMNI Orthopaedics needs to add a 3rd Worker's Compensation Specialist to our ever growing team of Physicians and staff members. OMNI Orthopaedics is dedicated to supporting what we love most, taking care of people.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXCELLENCE!!!
Worker’s Compensation Billing Specialist:
Qualified candidates must be experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of medical office billing, preferably orthopaedics
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation policies and procedures
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Medent preferred)
- Working familiarity with medical procedure and diagnosis coding
- Experience posting payments and working denials
This position also requires:
- Medical Office Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to Multi-task
- Successful Background Check
- Outstanding work ethic
- Growth and Opportunity
- Competitive benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be an asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Applications accepted via StarkJobs.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718