1st and 2nd Shift Shipping/Receiving
|Date Posted||August 17, 2021|
**ATTENTION ALL SHIPPING**
We have Openings Available
New Pay Rates + shift diff. Great Revised Benefit Packages!
This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and must work in coordination with co-workers to be effective. This position is primarily responsible for completing the job functions as listed below:
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily picking of orders utilizing tow motor and stand up order picker
- Utilization of scanner to verify accuracy of picked orders and product verification
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Stage finished product for loading
- Process parcel shipments (UPS/FedEx)
- Understand/perform basic computer functions is it relates to AS400 system
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Skills Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Computer skills including operation of scanner
- Ability to operate Reach Truck, Stand Up and Order Picker trucks.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as shown below.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to pass company pre-employment requirements.
Please apply online or in person.
303 Oxford Street
Dover OH, 44622
Mon - Fri between the hours of 9am-3pm