|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Gregory Industries, a reputable longstanding Canton company, has an outstanding opportunity in our accounting department. This organization has a collaborative working environment, with a dedicated and supportive management team. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong communication, analytical, math, and computer skills. Two to three years of accounts payable experience is required. The schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
- Match invoices with receivers
- Code invoices
- Enter information into the ERP system
- Process weekly checks for vendors
- Develop and maintain positive vendor relations
- Process privileged and confidential information in a secure manner
- Other clerical duties as assigned by management
We offer a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment, an excellent wage and benefit package, and advancement opportunities.
Benefits offered include:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Please visit the company website at www.gregorycorp.com to complete an online application.
Submissions through the “Apply Online” link below will not be eligible for consideration of employment. EOE.