Administrative Assistant I (Properties and Contracts)
|Date Posted||March 25, 2019|
The Board of Stark County Commissioners Administrative Assistant I (Properties and Contracts)
The Board of Stark County Commissioners is accepting resumes for the position of Administrative Assistant I (Properties and Contracts). This position will be responsible for supporting the Manager of Properties and Contracts with reviewing, preparing and processing all documents related to capital improvement projects and all deeds, leases, and easements held by the County as well as other agreements
A sample of illustrative duties includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office support to include composing and typing of letters, memoranda and other correspondence, prepare written reports in word and excel, make copies, process mail, and filing;
- Assist with the reception, review, preparation, and processing of all documents related to capital improvement projects; deeds, leases and easements by the County; oil and gas leases; records of payment of real estate taxes paid on taxable county parcels; road change program; and all other applicable projects and programs;
- Review and process payment of invoices;
- Assist with the processing of requests to create tax abatement zones and process subsequent tax abatement applications;
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required (education beyond high school is preferred);
- At least three (3) years of experience working in an office environment is required (experience working in government or public sector is preferred);
- The ideal candidate will possess outstanding organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal; and the ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and have great attention to detail.
The salary range for this position is $24,960 to $31,200 annually.
This is a full-time position eligible for a full range of County benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance; life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance programs; paid time off, and OPERS retirement.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter no later than Friday, April 12, 2019, to:
Board of Stark County Commissioners Department of Human Resources 110 Central Plaza South, Suite 240 Canton, OH 44702 or via email to Applyhere@starkcountyohio.gov Subject: Administrative Assistant I Properties and Contracts
The Board of Stark County Commissioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer