|Date Posted||January 20, 2022|
- Ensure accurate and timely collection and recording of non-federal share data.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other agencies, school districts, programs, organizations and groups to secure opportunities for in-kind donations to the Head Start program.
- Provide staff and partner training on in-kind and Non-Federal Share. Provide staff and partner support on generating and processing in-kind.
- Monitor and report on NFS status. Work closely with Agency Fiscal Director to approve and monitor NFS generation.
- Maintain working knowledge Head Start Performance Standards and policies related to Non Federal Share.
- Encourage and support the participation of parents and community volunteers in classroom and program activities to facilitate the generation of Non-Federal Share.
- Make recommendations for staff training.
- Must possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Education, Social Work or a related field. A minimum of 2 years’ management experience working in a non-profit environment. Head Start experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess ability to seek solutions and solve problems.
- Must be computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, and other computer operations.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical required.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.