|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
If you have excellent customer service skills and the ability to help callers resolve questions regarding how Medicare benefits coordinate with other insurance coverage, then Ameridial has a career for you! We have an established team that is growing with opportunities for you.
As a customer service representative at Ameridial, you receive paid training to respond to questions from customers regarding coordination of benefits and Medicare secondary payer claims and billing questions. In order to be successful in handling calls from beneficiaries and others, you must have a strong customer service and complaint resolution skill set.
We offer our dedicated staff the following
- Excellent starting wages, with raises given in the first 90 days and consecutive raises provided there after
- 7 paid Sick time days
- 10 paid vacation days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered after the first 90 days of employment( if you choose not to obtain the insurance we will provide the funds for you to obtain your own health insurance)
- Child Care Discount (there is a day care located across the street from the office!)
- No weekends, paid holidays, casual environment (yes you can wear jeans!)
- Assist callers on what insurance is primary to Medicare
- Keep Medicare records accurately updated with correct insurance information
- Provide doctors with Medicare members accurate insurance information to get claims processed
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- Receive constructive feedback from supervisors.
- Six months customer service/telemarketing/secretarial experience required.
- Previous experience with Medicare processes
- Must be able to type 25 wpm, data entry skills are a plus
- Two years of progressively responsible work experience in customer service; medical claims; call center; or a secretarial position is preferred.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, certification in higher education program preferred.
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet contract standards is required.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with a PC and a Windows environment is required.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed