|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Ameridial is seeking enthusiastic and upbeat customer service representatives to join our member services team.
As a healthcare member service agent you would receive calls from health plan members, non-members, and providers. The main objective is to respond to inquiries/issues from members, providers and facilities regarding benefits, coverage, payment, coding and health service policies and procedures.
Bilingual Spanish speaking positions are available in this department with additional compensation
We offer our dedicated staff the following
- Excellent starting wages
- $500.00 retention bonus
- Training Incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered
- Child Care Discount (there is a day care located across the street from the office!)
- Paid holidays and casual environment (yes you can wear jeans!)
- Researches and analyzes recurring trends, problems and complaints to determine root cause; recommends solutions and/or resolutions.
- Provides instruction/education to members, providers and facilities on Policies and Procedures in regards to members benefits
- Follows through with callers when inquiries/issues cannot be resolved on first contact.
- At least 2 year’s of previous customer service experience, highly desired in a medical environment or call center environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Previous system user experience in a fast paced highly automated environment required. Strong PC skills required.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner; ability to handle high call volumes efficiently and courteously..
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Establishes rapport with callers quickly & Speaks in a manner that gets others energized
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrates urgency to get things done
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed