|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
Assembly Technicians Needed
We’re growing! I2r POWER in Canton, Ohio works hard to exceed the expectations of customers worldwide. Mechanically-inclined workers, willing to go the extra mile, are needed on the production floor to build industrial power cables.
- Will consider no experience to highly-experienced/certified and skilled workers.
- Shop hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Some overtime required.
- New facility with a clean working environment.
- Full benefits package includes company provided health and disability insurance, paid vacation, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company match.
- $14-18/hr. Competitive wage commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Scholarship opportunities for CNC Machine Operations, Welding and Associate Degrees in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Basic hand tool knowledge
- General mechanical aptitude
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers and management
- A plus, but not required, metal brazing/welding/soldering experience and experience working with copper alloy materials
- Must provide basic shop tools
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Reading work orders and pulling parts for assembly
- Reading measuring tools
- Use of basic hand tools
- Use of pneumatic and mechanical power tools
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Preparing and packaging finished product for domestic and international shipping
There’s room for advancement for someone who is detail-oriented, attentive to customer requirements and recognizes customer service is critical to company growth. I2r POWER is looking for that "go-getter!" Visit http://i2rPower.com for more about the company.