|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
The Assistant Controller will be working in a high-volume, fast- fast-paced office environment and is responsible for supporting the Month End Closing and Reporting Process for the company in a timely and accurate manner. An ideal Assistant Controller is highly organized with keen attention to detail, has excellent communication and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3 years related experience with accounting and general ledger close
- Accounting and general ledger software expertise, construction software (preferred)
- Advanced computer skills necessary; Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook
- ERP software experience (preferred)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journal entry processing
- Exercise independent judgment in the compilation of Financial statement
- KPI analysis and distribution to key stakeholders
- Preparation of standard monthly analysis for management review
- Fixed asset control and reconciliation
- Assist controller in the training and development of finance personnel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled in math, accounting, and financial processes
- Solid understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 50 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble, we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at email@example.com today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.