|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to work in the conditions described below.
- Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
- Ability to work as scheduled and arrives on time.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to/from bank.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues.
- Performs shift supervision.
- Performs and trains all duties of the Customer Service Representative and Lead CSR positions.
- Prepares and transmits the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and gasoline data.
- Completes daily banking.
- Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
- Finalizes, transmits, and processes weekly time and attendance records and payroll.
- Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Assists new applicants with application process.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
- Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable employment applications, making recommendation for applicant interviews.
- Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in Store Manager’s absence.
- Assumes Store Manager responsibilities when needed.
- Develops employee work schedules.
- Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.