|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
The world leader in acid management equipment and systems for the metal finishing industry is currently seeking candidates for Automation Engineering Manager position.
This position requires a person highly experienced in electrical / electronic systems and programming. The Automation Engineering Manager is someone with real PLC and HMI programming experience that can take on projects from start to finish. Candidates must be able to troubleshoot industrial equipment, identify and correct problems on mechanical and electrical equipment and various other duties as requested by the employer. In addition to having automation experience, the ideal candidate should be able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordination the efforts of team members and third- party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Automation Engineering Manager will also oversee the installation and start-up of all projects throughout the project lifecycle.
Automation Engineer Qualifications:
- Education: Minimum 2-year technical school electronics diploma or equivalent work experience
- Work experience: Minimum 5 years of intensive automation experience
- Minimum 5 years programming Rockwell Software. Siemens and others a bonus
- HMI programming
- Industrial networking including Industrial Ethernet
- Experience with GANNT charts or other critical path spreadsheets
- CAD experience
- Valid driver's license. Extensive domestic and some international travel. Up to 60% travel required
- Electrical control system testing and troubleshooting experience
The ideal Candidate should possess:
- Extensive automation PLC/Allen Bradley programming experience
- Ability to troubleshoot complex equipment and machinery
- Effective communication skills, good organizational skills, and very strong computer skills
- Ability to direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Ability to set and continually manage project expectations with team members
- Ability to schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Ability to proactively manage changes in project scope
- A desire to travel
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required
- Wonderware InTouch programming is a bonus
- C++ programming is a bonus
We are a great place to have a career. We offer excellent compensation and full benefits package. This position offers challenging, independent, work on quality, state-of-the-art equipment. Candidate should be local to Cleveland/Akron/Canton, OH area. Relocation compensation not offered.
Email resume to: email@example.com or fax to (330) 877-9831. Reference Automation Engineering Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. All resumes re held in confidence.