|Date Posted||March 4, 2020|
The Bill of Materials Coordinator will provide support through JD Edwards for setting up and processing work orders. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Process MRP messages related to work orders, dispatch lists, inventory adjustments, BOMs & routers, expedite, coordinate with Project Management & Purchasing
- Experience with creating bill of materials from engineering drawings & structures
- Assist with projects in manufacturing, spreadsheets, JDE materials
- Able to read and understand work orders and manufacturing specs
- Maintain a clean facility – good housekeeping habits required
- Work on the shop floor as needed
- Support Purchasing, Accounting and Project Management, when needed
- Follow all company policies and safety rules
- Experience in signage helpful
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AutoCad experience helpful!
Standing, walking and sitting, using hands/fingers to keyboard and talk/hear. Lifting up to 25 pounds occasionally.