|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position will work closely with several departments to ensure timeliness of billing. Resolve accounts receivable inquires along with communication with customers on their account balances and discrepancies. The role will work closely with other departments in the organization including Contract Administration, Pricing Administration, and Sales as needed. This position will report directly to the Revenue Team Manager.
- Review supporting documentation and initiate billing process
- Ability to understand contract terminology as it pertains to the specific customer
- Assist in implementation of billing procedures for new customer agreements
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve conflict
- Report monitoring and accountability to assist management in meeting the department objectives around accuracy and efficiency
- Create reports and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Contact customer to collect on overdue invoices, coordinate rebills, and update pricing errors
- Identify trends and prevent reoccurring payment issues
- Crosscheck company records with customer pay agent/payables portals; address inconsistencies and rejected invoices
- Recommend and help design processes to enhance the order-to-cash functions and systems
- Bachelor's Degree in finance related field preferred or equivalent business experience required
- 2-3 years customer service experience required
- 2-3 years of billing or collections experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Transportation industry experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to finish any given task to completion.
- Professionalism- Adapts to changes in the work environment, reacts well under pressure, confronts difficult situations, and changes approach when necessary to meet business needs
- Customer Service- Responds promptly and develops new approaches to meeting customer needs
- Communications- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.