|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
Position Purpose: Guide and manage branch office in providing quality service to members in account transactions, loan originations, and new accounts. Solve problems within established policies and guidelines. Manage all operations within branch. This position requires a great attitude and out-going personality with a high degree of precision and competence. Must be proficient in loan originations through closings.
- Maintain a highly motivated, well‐trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations.
- Recommend, implement, and supervise branch operations.
- Ensure that the branch is in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations set forth by the ODFI and National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for all loan originations, processing, approval, and/or closing loans at branch.
- Recruit and select quality applicants for vacancies, ensuring that the credit union is adequately staffed with competent employees.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to members.
- Work with management team on various credit union projects for CU growth.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and personal sales, and new accounts.
- Monitor key products and sales within branch to ensure sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
- Manage the security and safety of the branch. Analyze and monitor security and safety policies and procedures on an on‐going basis. Ensure that staff receives on‐going training on security and robbery procedures.
- Schedule adequate staff to ensure efficient branch operation.
- Assist staff or members in solving complex account problems.
- Create and maintain a cross‐selling environment within the branch. Train employees to maximize opportunities to sell products.
- Provide Support to members and staff in a manner that is professional, courteous, and compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Support credit union objectives and goals given to you by the CEO.
- Participate in business development, such as attending chamber events, scheduled site visits, and community events.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
High school graduate or equivalent. Additional college coursework in business or finance preferred.; prior Teller or cash handling experience preferred; prior sales experience; strong organizational skills; professional demeanor; effective communication skills; and basic PC skills (Windows). The ideal candidate will also value a high degree of accuracy. Ideal candidate should have five or more years of related experience in a financial institution. Attention to detail a must. Must be able to perform all loan functions if need be from loan interview and origination up to and including loan closing.
The credit union offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. If you want to put your experience to work for a company that values people and the opportunity to enhance the lives of those we serve, send your email with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Branch Manager Position at PO Box 1250, Massillon, Ohio 44648.
Pre-employment background check required. Equal Employment Opportunity /M/F/D/V