|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2023|
Position's Pay Range: $44,200 - 55,000/sal, depending upon experience.
This position is responsible for sourcing, contracting, and purchasing of parts, supplies, and tools as needed for the efficient operation of the maintenance shops and terminals.
- Execute purchase orders as needed to support the critical business needs
- Oversee and manage companywide decal program
- Oversee the parts purchase programs for each location with accuracy and accountability
- Identify and recommend suppliers by investigating suppliers, parts, supplies, services, and distribution network
- Own the RFQ process from creation to closure within the scope of the strategic sourcing process to drive cost out of the supply chain.
- Assist with negotiating contract agreements including Terms and Conditions, distribution networks, and purchase programs
- Assist shop personnel in identifying and establishing program solutions to meet operational needs
- Review and approve all applicable account invoices along with resolving outstanding Account Payable issues in Basware
- Work with national account vendors to monitor and maintain program compliance for feedback to management as needed
- Support any and all functions across the Procurement Department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
- Basic familiarity with accounts payable and accounting processes is a plus
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties at any time. Job description is subject to change. All employees of the Company are expected to:
- Promote positive work habits including effective and timely communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
- Provide constructive guidance to other employees and representatives of third parties.
- Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and services to customers.