|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
|Skills||AutoCAD and other CAD software - commercial construction|
United Architectural Metals, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for full-time commercial construction AutoCAD drafting and design position.
Position requires individuals to collaborate with project team members in order to develop high-quality drawings with accuracy, while maintaining project schedules.
- Experience using AutoCAD is required.
- 3D / 2D modeling and detailing software experience is a plus.
- Revit and Rhino software is a plus.
- Experience in construction management projects is a plus.
- Experience with Curtain Wall Systems is a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other CAD software.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, interpersonal, oral and written.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time and projects.
- Minimum - Associate's Degree or Completion of a Technical Trade school in AutoCAD, drafting or related field, plus at least 5 years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture is a plus.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace