|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2019|
See your skills bring buildings to life on the United Architectural Metals' team. Join the most diversely engineered curtain wall supplier in the industry today.
United Architectural Metals, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for full-time commercial construction AutoCAD drafting and design position.
Position requires individuals to collaborate with project team members in order to develop high-quality drawings with accuracy, while maintaining project schedules.
- Experience using AutoCAD is required.
- 3D / 2D modeling and detailing software experience is a plus.
- Revit and Rhino software is a plus.
- Experience in construction management projects is a plus.
- Experience with Curtain Wall Systems is a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other CAD software.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, interpersonal, oral and written.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time and projects.
- Minimum - Associate's Degree or Completion of a Technical Trade school in AutoCAD, drafting or related field, plus at least 5 years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture is a plus.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Visit our website at www.unitedarchitectural.com to see our completed and current projects and to apply on-line.