|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
The Thrasher Group, Inc., is a multi-disciplinary firm, looking to hire in our Canton, Ohio Office. Thrasher has scaled to meet our clients’ needs. Today we provide engineering, environmental, architecture, construction services and survey services to communities and organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic. With 9 offices in 6 states, we are hard-charging problem solvers with a heart for home and family. At Thrasher we do not just rise to the occasion, we actively go out and make things happen. We are always ready to roll up our sleeves and tackle the challenges that might give others pause. When there are high expectations to solve complex infrastructure and environmental problems, we naturally come through with the resources required to help communities and industries thrive. Consistently working with initiative and resourcefulness is the common thread that runs through everything we do and forms the basis for the deep relationships we forge.
We are looking for a CADD Technician to join our water resource team in our Canton, OH office location. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced work environment and looks at tasks with a “can-do” attitude, then check out the job duties below.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop drawings from engineer sketches using AutoCAD software.
- Complete graphics assignments for water, wastewater, industrial, commercial, and municipal projects following specific, standardized procedures to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Work within a project-team environment within the water-resource team and interact and provide services on projects with other market disciplines.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, site plans and elevations.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- A minimum of two years of experience using AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- Associates degree, or equivalent, from a two-year college or technical school in computer-aided drafting and design.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and time management skills
The Thrasher Group has had a history of excellence for over 38 years. Ranked in the Top 500 Design Firms by the Engineering News Record, we are an innovative multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, environmental, survey, and construction services firm that delivers successful projects to both public and private clientele. Our dedication to creative design solutions, well-managed projects, and exceptional customer service has made Thrasher one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the mid-Atlantic region.
Thrasher offers an excellent and competitive benefits package which includes relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(K) matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, tuition assistance, life insurance, and professional development opportunities.
Interested candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Thrasher Group conducts drug screening and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment. “EEO/AA/E-Verify.”