|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Case Manager Supervisor
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to one or all of the following populations: Early Childhood, School-Age, or Transitional Case Managers.
- Assure that supervisees complete and submit required documentation within expected timeframes; assure that clinical records for self and supervisees are accurate and complete.
- Complete Performance Evaluations following agency protocols.
- Establish and maintain expertise related to evidence-based practices (EBPs); promote the use of EBPs and evidence-informed/best practices by C&A staff.
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities which benefit clients, staff, and C&A. Run Quality Assurance groups as requested. Orient new staff to C&A as requested.
- Participate on Clinical Supervisors’ Team, Leadership Council, and other agency Panels as requested.
- Conduct and provide billable services to meet minimum established productivity expectations. May provide diagnostic assessments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Supervisory and organizational skills; written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals and different disciplines.
- Must possess skills to conceptualize client/system needs and recommend appropriate services. Training and experience that is “trauma-informed” required.
- Background/knowledge of programs pertaining to the specific populations served is valuable.
- Previous experience working as a Case Manager is preferred. Supervisory experience is valuable.
- Must be independently licensed in the State of Ohio via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist Board as an LISW, LISW-S, LPCC, LPCC-S; or a Licensed Psychologist.
- Experience supervising Case Managers or other staff is valuable.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon agency supervisory salary ranges and performance evaluations.
Hours: Full-time. Some evening hours/Saturdays required.
Send Résumé/Apply By: Send resume and attached application by March 31st, 2020
To: Mary Rhodes, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer @ (330) 433-6075, ext. 215
An Equal Opportunity Employer