|Location||1511 Shepler Church Ave SW, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you drive for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities. The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Kimble currently has EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES for disciplined, hardworking, and safe Class A CDL Truck Drivers in our Semi Division. These positions are run intercompany routes and transport material in the area. This position offers opportunity for overtime, as well as weekend and/or holiday work.
Minimum qualifications for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Valid Class A CDL driver's license with a clean driving record
· Minimum of 1-year CDL truck driving experience
· At least 21 years of age
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
· RigPass/SafeLand certifications are a plus but are not required
· Dump Bucket and Oil and Gas experience preferred
Responsibilities and Duties for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Transports materials to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility based on facility needs.
· Haul drill cuttings from active oil & gas drilling sites or customer's job site.
· Safely maneuvers truck in commercial environments, navigates high-traffic areas, congested roadways, and drop yards safely.
· Follows and completes route assignments as directed while documenting all route activity for end of day checkout process with Route Supervisor.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Company Paid Uniform
· Boot Allowance
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
* Please call us to find out more details about our new compensation programs, 1-800-201-0005
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.