|Date Posted||November 15, 2020|
We are looking for someone reliable and willing to learn a new trade to join our team! This position is open to all levels, all training will be provided including a CDL Class B if not already licensed. Position is full time with yearly average wage at approximately $40,000.
Some daily job responsibilities include:
- Setup and execute projects.
- Work with minimal supervision on projects such as vacuum truck work, chemical cleaning, and high purity passivation.
- Operate and maintain hydraulic skids, pharmaceutical skids, pumps, jet pumps, vacuum trucks, and boilers.
- Mobilize and demobilize projects including driving to and from job sites.
- Paid travel expenses
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Company provided uniforms
- Steel toe boot reimbursement program
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and random drug screens as per D.O.T. CDL regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year