|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
The Center Manager will assure their assigned site operates in full compliance with all Head Start/Early Head Start Performance Standards
- Ensure that all aspects of child development, health, safety, and nutrition are at or above levels required by The Head Start Act and all regulatory and governing entities.
- Ensure that Family and Community partnerships at the center are active and that communication with staff and parents is timely and encourages involvement.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, coaching, and disciplining staff as appropriate and in accordance with SCCAA guidelines and expectations.
- Maintain organized, current, and complete records of enrolled children and staff.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and 5 years related work experience in an ECE and pre-school setting.
- Be or become a CLASS Reliable Certified educator (within 6 months) and maintain the status during employment.
- Working knowledge of ODJFS Child Care Licensing Rules and Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.