|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
Neurocare Center is seeking a full time Certified Medical Assistant to join our team! Come and be a part of a thriving and patient focused specialty practice while expanding your skills as a CMA!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Rooming patients
- Recording vitals in the medical record
- Recording medicine reconciliation in the medical record
- Prior authorizations for specialty drugs, procedures or infusions
- Phone triage
- Appointment scheduling
- Refilling prescriptions
- Precise data entry in the electronic medical record
- Assisting with office injection procedures
- Scribing during office procedures
- Running OARRS reports to check for medication compliance
The ideal candidate we are seeking is a well organized, detail oriented team player with an excellent attendance record. We are seeking a candidate with 1-3 years of experience, however we will hire a newly certified CMA who has prior experience working in a medical office or experience working in the field. Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and patient privacy rules is necessary. Experience with NextGen E.H.R would be very beneficial! We offer a very competitive benefit and vacation package! Apply today!