|Date Posted||April 17, 2019|
You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker who likes working indoors or outdoors. You enjoy a fast-paced environment where your team counts on you to be organized. You like doing different tasks throughout the day, and operating backhoes and trackhoes is something you enjoy (or want to learn how to do)! People have commended you on your attention to detail, and you are always vigilant on the job site. You're looking for a job that provides extensive training and room for growth!
Day in the Life:
After clocking in and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
- Attend the morning safety meeting
- Meet with your supervisor to review daily tasks and safety measures
- Begin the day's paperwork
- Assist staff and drivers arriving at the facility
- Receive, review and sign off on manifests
- Ensure all paperwork is coded correctly
- Analyze material coming in
- Interpret regulations for material
- Convert shipping documents
- Offload drums, boxes, totes, etc. in an organized and safe manner
- Operate a forklift and/or loader
- Complete other duties as assigned
What you need to apply
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Backhoe/trackhoe experience strongly preferred
- 1 year of general labor experience preferred
- Comfort wearing a respirator as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Apply through our website to be considered.
Applications submitted using the Apply Online button WILL NOT be accepted.
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.