|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
Position Available: Chief Financial Officer
Basic Function: The Chief Financial Officer position is responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Primary responsibilities are:
Planning, Policy, and Investor Relations
- Assist in formulating Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health’s (C&A) future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax planning strategies
- Manage capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support C&A’s strategic planning
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Attend C&A Operations Committee, Executive Committee and full Board meetings.
- Review Board Policies related to finance and make recommendations for any additions or revisions.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, auditors, etc.
- Remain up to date on nonprofit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding nonprofit operations.
- Participate in agency strategic planning.
Accounting and Administration
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive Management Team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the Management Team.
- Manage the accounting, tax, and treasury activities.
- Oversee all financial operations
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for federal, state, and local funders, foundations, and C&A’s Board of Directors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements to C&A’s Executive Staff and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Work closely with Program Managers to develop annual budgets
- Oversee C&A’s transaction processing systems
- Attend internal Leadership Council, Executive Team, Chief Officer Group and Clinical staff meetings.
- Participate in other meetings or teams as needed.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Personally review and approve all internal and external financial statements including borrowing base calculations and Board Package information.
- Report financial results to the Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, including the weekly borrowing base calculations and 13 week cash forecast.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing if necessary.
- Invest funds if applicable.
- Four year degree in business administration with a major in accounting or equivalent experience.
- At least three years experience as CFO or equivalent, preferably in a nonprofit organization with a budget of at least $5 million
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of nonprofit accounting.
- Experience working with information technology staff to manage finance, practice management, electronic health record and accounting software packages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon agency supervisory salary ranges and performance evaluations.
Hours: Full-time. Some evening/Saturday hours required.
Send Résumé/Apply By: Monday, April 1, 2019
To: Mary Frazier, HR Administrative Assistant at email@example.com
Questions To: Joseph French, CEO- (330)-454-7917 ext 114