|Date Posted||July 5, 2020|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Chief Operating Officer
- Are you interested in a position at one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County? Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health is hiring a full-time Chief Operating Officer. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of: the premier resource for emotional and behavioral health services and products that help children, youth and families successfully meet life’s challenges
- A flexible environment for positively impacting families, children and youth by helping to remove or reduce barriers to their health, hope and happiness
- A collaborative network of child therapists, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal
- One of the best benefits package available including generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- A unique opportunity for the right individual who desires to be part of the most innovative therapeutic mental health program in Stark County is right around the corner.
- Within the mission of the organization, develops, evaluates, administers and facilitates programs, policies and procedures as requested by Chief Executive Officer; provides assistance in agency decision making procedure; assesses community mental health needs; reviews and disseminates rules/regulations pertaining to mental health; provides information for writing funding and other proposals.
- Serves as staff liaison to the Board of Directors, Stark County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board and other community Boards as requested.
- Acts as C&A representative at discretion of Chief Executive Officer to public/private organizations.
- Evaluate/supervises performance of supervisees; interviews candidates for employment.
- Serves as liaison between Executive Team and staff; transmits decisions/directives; implements policy, represents administration at meetings/conferences.
- Coordinates and prepares agency for accrediting/licensing activities.
- Provides leadership for the agency as it strives to accomplish its mission.
- Attends workshops, seminars, in-services as necessary.
- Corporate Compliance Office, Privacy Officer and Security Officer.
- Oversight of hiring, termination of employees, background checks (all personnel-HR functions).
- Oversight of functional areas: Human Resources, Facilities, Certification and Licensure, Risk Management and Compliance, Records and HIPPA, Business Staff.
- Maintain SPHR certification and serve as advisor for HR.
- Other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records platform
Minimum credentials, skills and abilities for competency: BA plus 10 years of experience in related areas to mental health and/or administration. Master’s Degree plus 3 years of experience preferred: knowledge /ability of supervisory techniques; knowledge/ability to research and write reports; knowledge/ability of clinical practices; written/verbal skills; organizational skills; interpersonal skills; knowledge of basic fiscal/ accounting practices; experience with delivery of services for children; knowledge/ability in database systems; knowledge/ability in TQM/CQI; HR certification preferred.
Salary Range: Will vary based on education, experience and skills
Hours: Regular Exempt, full-time position
Location: Shipley/Canton Office
Send resume/apply by: August 28th, 2020
Questions To: Joe French, Chief Executive Officer @ (330) 454-7917, ext. 114