|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Part Time Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist needed for a well - established practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and obtain patient paperwork and any other relevant medical information.
- Verify patient insurance coverage and eligibility and post payments to patient accounts.
- Make appointments for patients and confirm existing patient appointments.
- Control waiting room and attend to patient’s needs.
- Ensure the office stays on schedule.
- Maintain organized files on all patients and assist patients on therapies.
- Answer phones and address all of patient concerns as directed by the doctor.
- Able to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Abide by HIPAA laws and office regulations.
Must be personable with a professional demeanor and exercise courtesy and tact with all patients.
Must be willing to learn the various procedures and practices of the office.
Must be intelligent and organized and have strong communication skills relating to people from all walks of life.
Must be available to work between the hours of 8:45-6:15 Monday through Friday.
Must be health oriented and non-smoker.
No medical benefits offered.
Email resumes with cover