Class B CDL Driver
|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Delivering all customer orders via GBS Truck in compliance with all GBS and customer standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proper use of material handling equipment.
- Knowledge of GBS Truck delivery schedule.
- Knowledge of special customer requirements.
- Knowledge of reading shipping documents.
- Keep CDL and physicals up to date according to DOT regulations.
- Proper use of driver’s daily logs.
- Daily vehicle inspection.
- Knowledge of what paperwork stays with customer.
- Customer service.
- Keeping truck clean inside and outside.
- Reporting of any problems to DC Management and/or production coordinator.
- Safe driving record.
- Following all distribution center policies and procedures and work instructions
- Accountability of load.
- Support DC in all areas as needed
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- CDL required
- Clean driving record
- Ability to use material handling equipment and retain proper certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Maintains a healthy attitude towards work and the company
- Acts professionally and sets a positive example of work ethics
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? No
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? No
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? No
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CDL Class B required but will train.
GBS Corp. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.