|Date Posted||July 26, 2019|
- Maintain a classroom environment that supports the curriculum, the individual needs of the children and the Head Start Performance Standards. Maintain cleanliness and safety of classroom according to regulations.
- Maintain required classroom ratios. Be aware of Child Information Forms in classroom and ensure children are released only to authorized individuals.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Administer medications, as needed in absence of classroom staff, per documented Health Care Plans for children.
- Provide support to teacher and/or teacher assistant. Follow direction of the classroom teacher and/or teacher assistant.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of a Child Development Associate (CDA). Must possess at least six months experience in a preschool or childcare environment.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical required.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.