|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
To be a positive front‐line representative of Brahler’s Cleaning & Restoration Inc., mobilizing the necessary resources to complete emergency insurance losses and other non‐insurance jobs as necessary with excellent quality workmanship promptly. Must understand basic business concepts (income vs. expense; monthly sales goal; the cost of sale) and must be committed to the organization's success.
- To obtain certifications upon request to meet industry standards.
- Display a positive attitude along with professional behavior within residential and commercial settings.
- To be able to complete all paperwork for cleaning, restoration, & remodeling work.
- Responsible for delivering detailed work to both residential and commercial property owners.
- Be responsible for cleaning and prepare company vehicles for the next day.
- Return equipment to shop after each workday.
- Be responsible for reviewing and gaining feedback from the Division manager with scheduled work daily.
- Be responsible for providing necessary paperwork between the production department and office staff. This paperwork is to be detailed, accurate, and legible.
- To be “On-Call" as required and fully prepared to expedite emergency service claims.
- Knowledge of taking an initial lead from the inception of the call to the job completion
- Knowledge of completing a master job plan and having customers sign off on completed work
- Be responsible for keeping shop area(s) cleaned and organized skillfully.
- Obtain & align additional sales to meet daily company goals.
- Ability to interpret and understand job work orders
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer Skills include Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
- Use of information technology may apply, such as cell phones, email, and labor reporting software.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem‐solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills are critical to prioritizing work and completing assignments accurately and efficiently, either independently or as part of a team, under the pressure of competing deadlines and frequent interruptions, working from own initiative, and following direction, policies, or procedures.
- Ability to identify customer needs and maintain and support a customer service philosophy. Ability to use analytical and decision‐making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- As our work takes us into the homes and business of others, successful passage of post‐offer pre‐employment and annual background checks, as well as drug screening, is required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License & reliable transportation
- Experience in cleaning services and other related customer service is a plus but not required.
- Typical work shifts are 8 am to 4:30 pm; however, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines and properly serve after‐hours emergency events which occur on a 24/7 basis.
- Work environments can vary depending upon the type of emergency involved.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment is provided in hazardous environments.
- Manual dexterity is needed to perform tasks and lift goods or materials with or without assistance per OSHA guidelines. Lifting, bending, stretching, climbing stairs, crawling are everyday activities associated with this position. The potential use of scaffolding and use of standard tools (ex: hammers, drills, saw)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. We intend that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity, and that selection decisions be based on job‐related factors.