|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct client intake and eligibility screening for CSBG based on established program requirements.
- Interviews client and assess family needs relative to achieving self-sufficiency.
- Maintain computerized systems (OCEAN, Excel, etc.) for tracking program outcomes, client characteristics and achievements
- Develops and presents reports as required by the supervisor.
Skills and Specifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in providing data entry and/or customer service in a social services agency or non-profit agency, exhibiting a passion for working with low-income clients.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient use of MS office applications and data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often high-stress environment
B.S. or A.A. degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university or equivalent technical school certification and/or equivalent experience in social services