|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
OMNI Orthopaedics is looking for a Full time Medical Assistant to join our growing team in our NEW Alliance office, one who is dedicated to supporting what we love most, taking care of people.
If you have the following qualifications, you could be the next valuable member of the OMNI team:
- Medical office clinical experience.
- Current Medical Assistant certification
- Invaluable customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records. (Medent preferred)
- Orthopaedic experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel to other office locations as needed.
- Competitive benefits.
- Supportive team
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Responses to qualified candidates only.
Resumes accepted via Stark Jobs or email@example.com.
4760 Belpar St NW
Canton, Ohio 44718