|Date Posted||June 21, 2019|
OMNI Orthopaedics is looking for a Medical Assistant or LPN to join our team, who is dedicated to supporting what we love most, taking care of people.
If you have the following qualifications, you could be the next valuable member of the OMNI team:
- Medical office clinical experience.
- Current Medical Assistant certification or LPN
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Invaluable customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records. (Medent preferred)
- Orthopaedic experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to Satellite offices as needed.
- Growth & Opportunity.
- Competitive benefits.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Clinic Hours of Operations are: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm.
Responses to qualified candidates only.
Resumes accepted via Stark Jobs or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4760 Belpar St NW
Canton, Ohio 44718