|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
JOB TITLE: CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
QUALIFICATIONS: Physician licensed in Ohio, licensed Psychologist, Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Independent Social Worker, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a behavior science; a minimum of five years’ experience in alcohol and drug addiction services; and at least one year experience in supervision. Must be able to work well with people, supervise, and give verbal and written instructions.
- Provide chemical dependency diagnosis.
- Documentation, review and approval of client records as it relates to OhMHAS Policy and Procedures
- Review agency Policy and Procedures to insure proper implementation of same.
- Oversee and assure the delivery of quality client care
- Participate in treatment planning meetings (Case Reviews) to resolve problems or issues related to client care.
- Provide for communication and act as liaison between the various departments.
- Provide state standards compliance
- Develop staff in-service training
- Develop and implement material to be presented in client group meetings.
- Conduct Individual Counseling Sessions
- Act as liaison with other agencies concerned with rehabilitation.
- Make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Monitor resident’s progress for possible changes needed in schedules or materials presented.
- Maintain good public relations with chemical dependency community and associated agencies.
- Assure completeness of record
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to the Executive Director as it relates to program development
- Assist in Development of Certified Chemical Dependency Program
- All other duties as assigned