|Location||715 Second Street NE, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
We have two brand new positions to fill in our expanding ministry. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to serve God by serving others!
NOW HIRING A FULL TIME & A PART TIME CLOTHING MINISTRY ASSISTANT FOR OUR BRAND NEW COMMUNITY CARE CENTER IN STARK COUNTY
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible to receive, process, sort, stock all clothing and household donations, and help distribute donations to the community at large. The position will focus on customer service skills, working with donors, answering phone inquiries, assisting guest's with selections, and training volunteers on policies and procedures in the clothing ministry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Directs all aspects of the clothing ministry donation from acceptance to distribution
• Helps schedule and train workers and volunteers in clothing ministry
• Keeps accurate inventory of food storage for meal ministry
• Oversees cleaning of all areas of Community Care Center
• Prepare/Communicate accurate, timely metrics to indicate progress toward developed goals
• Maintains accurate, up-to-date information for all donations for data entry and filing systems
• Ensures compliance with all federal/state/local safety, health and sanitation rules/regulations
• Practices/enforces Refuge of Hope’s mission/vision/core values
• Performs other duties/responsibilities as requested
• Lifting to 50 lbs.
• Oral/Written Communication Skills
• PC Skills
• HS diploma or GED
• 0-2 Years Experience
Must have a demonstrated commitment and adherence to understanding and implementing the mission, vision, core values, and philosophies of Refuge of Hope, a strong commitment to serve homeless, hungry, and those living in poverty and be able to professionally represent Refuge of Hope in a variety of setting and diverse communities. Must have valid driver’s license and insurance if operating any vehicle on behalf of Refuge of Hope.
Please submit your resume and application to Jo Ann Carpenter at Refuge of Hope Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org or 715 Second St. NE, Canton, OH 44704.