|Location||1016 Ninth Street SW Canton, OH 44707, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2021|
Hours: 3pm-1:30am, Monday – Thursday
- Set-up and operate numerically controlled (CNC) equipment to perform punching or laser operation.
- Review set up sheets and specification to determine set up procedure, machine sequence and dimensions of finished pieces.
- Attaches punching tools to tool holder, positions tool holders in machine, starts up laser.
- Loads control media (tape, disks, etc.) in machine control console and enters commands. Observes numerical displays to verify adjustments.
- Manipulates control and enters commands for cutting or punching to a specified set point.
- Monitors laser gas for proper consumption and adjusts laser parameters accordingly depending on material type and thickness.
- Shears material for orders as required.
- Helps maintain physical inventory of sheet stock.
- Maintains a clean work area including machine tools & assisting in preventative maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Good math, computer, and blueprint reading skills.
- Must have 2-5 years of turret or laser press experience, however will consider training a dedicated individual with strong mechanical skills.
- Further vocational training is helpful.