|Location||North Canton, O|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
Job Overview -
As a collection representative you will contact consumers in attempt to resolve their defaulted accounts within Federal, State, and Collection Client guidelines.
Duties/ Responsibilities -
- Apply and maintain appropriate customer service and sales skills to resolve defaulted accounts.
- Negotiate payment terms, review accounts information, asks probing questions to gather information to understand the consumer situation.
- Meet and exceed daily and monthly goals
- Follow all client, State and Federal guidelines and regulations
- Employees operate Monday through Thursday 9-6, Friday 9-3, and a 12-9 Closeout shift once a month
Job Qualifications -
- No experience is required
- Strong work ethic, must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to communicate clearly while maintaining proper grammar and telephone etiquette
- Must be able to maintain a high level or professionalism at all times
We Offer -
- Prestigious Client Base
- Agency Owned Portfolios
- Fun and productive atmosphere
- 14.00 per hour pay plus a 3 month average raise.
- Performance based incentives paid monthly
- Paid Time Off, including Holiday and Vacation pay
- Excellent training program
- Highly supportive team environment
- Opportunity for career advancement