December 14, 2020
- Currently part-time with potential for full time
- Working supervisor of daily cleaning activities at several locations.
- Assigning janitorial duties to staff and regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to janitorial staff as needed.
- Taking inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment and informing management when supplies are depleted.
- Providing training and guidance to janitorial staff.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Dusting surface areas and counter surfaces.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.