|Date Posted||March 26, 2019|
Commodity Managers – Indirect/Packaging & Direct Mfg.
ASC Industries is a global corporation, owned by the Trico Group, that manufactures and distributes parts all over the world. We manufacture high-quality water pumps at our facility located in North Canton, Ohio.
We are currently looking for Commodity Managers to manage both the Indirect/Packaging/Logistics and Manufacturing segments of our business.
The Commodity Manager - Indirect will manage all indirect commodities: including CapEx, Corporate Services, Energy, IT, Corrugated, Folding Cartons, Pallets and secondary packaging.
The Commodity Manager - Manufacturing will manage Castings, Stampings, Machined Parts, Injection Molding, Brushless Motors and Electronics.
Both positions will be responsible for:
- Developing cost reduction strategies for each commodity and supplier
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings that drive EBITDA improvement; developing cost reduction strategies for each commodity and supplier
- Evaluating and selecting new suppliers; issuing RFPs and negotiating contracts
- Conducting VA / VE analysis and presenting findings to management team
- Supporting new product introductions from the Sales team
- Managing suppliers, facing issues related to cost, quality and delivery
- Other duties as assigned.
ASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For more information, please visit: www.airtexasc.com