|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
- Direct and lead the development and communications for marketing, social media, community awareness.
- Implement community events and coordinate volunteers.
- Manage external Agency relations and efforts in support of Community Services programming.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various county-wide media outlets to develop and implement coordinated outreach programs.
- Develop and issue quarterly and annual reports.
- Lead internal communications for staff engagement.
- Possess at a minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, communication, or a related field.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of three (3) five years of demonstrated experience involving media promotions, community relations, and marketing in a non-profit, education, or corporate environment.
- Must possess a currently valid Ohio Driver license and insurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Experience working with diverse public populations.