|Date Posted||June 16, 2020|
CSE Federal Credit Union has a great opportunity for a friendly, professional, service-minded individual who thrives on building relationships with others and serving our community.
Credit unions serve their local communities and invest their time, people, and resources to make their community a better place. At CSE, we aim to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and help them achieve financial success. We strive to maintain an environment where everyone wants to bank and work.
What you will do:
As a Consumer Loan Officer, you will work with members to build relationships by learning about their financial history, understanding their needs and advocating for them. You will be responsible for:
- Completing the full loan application process. This may include interviewing members in person or by phone, preparing documents and analyzing data to underwrite loans according to policy.
- Actively promoting our products and services and suggesting the best product or service that will meet member needs.
- Working with a computer and utilizing multiple web-based applications.
- Promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals
What we need from you:
The ideal candidate will have a member-first attitude and value all people. Candidates must demonstrate a sense of urgency in responding to members. They must also be punctual, dependable and demonstrate the ability to earn trust and respect by consistently acting with honesty and professionalism.
Candidates should also have:
- One (1) year minimum experience in a credit union or other relative financial institution
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software and electronic products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- A desire for continuous learning
- Strong time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to attend to details and pursue quality in accomplishing tasks
- Prior loan underwriting experience with the ability to understand credit reports and/or sales experience is strongly preferred.
A variety of benefits are available to our full-time employees. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We have a generous 401(k) program and offer paid vacation and sick time plus 9 paid holidays per year. We even pay you to take a day off in the month of your birthday!
We have a strong belief in giving back to the community we serve and want employees to share in those efforts. We offer paid time for staff to participate in service activities that support organizations in Stark County.
CSE Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
To join our team, Use the Apply Now Button. No phone calls, please.