|Date Posted||January 3, 2020|
Crum & Forster Pet Insurance Group is seeking a Contact Center Representative. Come be a part of our fun, welcoming work environment that has made us winners of the NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” for five consecutive years! We bring our dogs to work every day, take part in community outreach and other special events, and always try to have fun.
- Answer incoming phone calls with warmth and enthusiasm in a call center environment.
- Genuine love of animals
- Educate customers on the benefits and value of our products so they chose to enroll
- Proactively solve problems
- Meet all goals, including Performance Metrics, as set forth by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to use the computer, including outlook
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Time Management
- Positive Attitude
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Ohio Property & Casualty License preferred but not required