Contract Administrator Assistant
|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position is responsible for assisting with the end to end Customer Administrative Process acting as liaison between Customer, Rating, Billing, Cash/Collections, Legal, and IT Departments.
Team Members in our Billing Department:
- Assist in execution of the contract terms between customer and KAG
- Audit, troubleshoot, and resolve any misunderstandings
- Administer assistance with the contract management system
- Aid in implementing control procedures
- Provide support in testing of controls
- Facilitate annual financial audit by providing evidence of customer agreement with rates as requested
- Help with coordinating IT projects to facilitate the automation of rates by using various rate tables
- Contribute in facilitating audits and discussions to ensure the customer's bill and pay accounts remain with zero dollar deviance
- Review the end to end process with all relevant parties to ensure accuracy of the process
- Provide data reporting, analysis, and trending information to management
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma
- Strong Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft and Excel programs
- Must be customer service oriented
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.