|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT & CEO
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Ability to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation. Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical, cost effective solutions.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information (revenues, margins, rents, mortgages, and real estate taxes).
- Provide meaningful reporting to senior management in a timely and effective manner.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Work with staff to develop five and ten year business plans for the company
- Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues
- Oversee financial reporting to senior management
- Monitor company ancillary Income
- Periodically review the chart of accounts
- Analyze and review with CEO preliminary yearend financial statements for all companies.
- Work with Regional Manager (Operations) to deliver client service in a team approach with continuous communication and coordination. This would include physical inventory verifications and unannounced reviews of cycle counts at sites.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven leadership, management, operational and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven project planning and execution skills.
- Skilled computer knowledge, including MS Office products, CAD or drafting programs.
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals related to negotiation and financial management.
- Strong problem solver with organization and analytical skills.
- Effective Management skills related to financial reporting; P/L Statements, Project Management, Inventory Control and Monthly Reporting.
- Mathematical skills including ability to perform statistical calculations.
- Knowledge of tax, zoning and building code regulations, including: property values, demographics and real estate trends.
- Five (5) plus years related experiences
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, accounting, or related field
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods; stand; talk and hear both in person and by telephone; and use hands to operate, finger, handle or feel computers and other office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, stoop or bend and lift up to and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.