|Location||Massillon , OH|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2019|
This is a full time salaried position. The controller will be required to work in an office setting Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Description-The controller is responsible for accounts payable and receivable, banking, accounting, insurance renewals, workers compensation payroll reporting, and outside I.T. communications
- Associate's Degree or higher in Accounting preferred but not required
- Must have at least 5+ years business experience in accounting/finance/bookkeeping/payables/receivables
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to learn construction based software and the construction industry
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- iPhone and gas card provided for work related purposes
Advanced Industrial Roofing, Inc., one of the top 250 roofing companies in the United States, has been providing customers with industrial commercial roofing and sheet metal services since 1988. We currently have 90 employees and operate on over 17,000 square feet of operating space. We comply with all OSHA safety regulations and provide extensive training for all employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer