Corporate Facilities Manager
|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
As our Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of our Headquarters in Massillon, OH. This includes the facility, grounds, security administration, and working with contractors/ third party vendors.
• Oversee coordination of building space and furniture allocations, conceptual design & layouts of all building locations and act as liaison with management.
• Oversee corporate security functions and operations as required.
• Analyze, control and assist with HVAC, housekeeping, building support requirements, grounds and special projects.
• Plan, manage and co-ordinate facilities related contracts on equipment, regulatory & safety regulations and or vendor services.
Do you have?
• BA degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in facilities equipment & site maintenance. General understanding of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
• Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word & MS Excel and ability to generate system reports
• Basic building/property standards of quality and controls to meet occupants’ satisfaction
• Basic knowledge corporate security/emergency response requirements for the protection of people and property
• Previous experience managing direct reports (preferred)
To learn more about this position apply or email GailTabron@shearers.com.
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To all recruitment agencies: Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.