|Date Posted||November 4, 2019|
Envelope 1 Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Cost Accountant located in Columbiana, Ohio.
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply at https://www.envelope1.com/
Submit your resume to email@example.com or contact Teresa Reckner at 330-482-5066 with questions.
- Assisting in performing internal auditing for the Financial and Business processes within the plant.
- Performing essential cost accounting functions to ensure proper product costing and inventory valuation
- Monitoring spending levels and providing appropriate feedback to production.
- Providing general accounting support ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place, Corporate Policies are followed, account reconciliations are completed, and aged items are monitored until resolution.
- Supporting the monthly closing process.
- Supporting the completion of the physical inventory of paper and fixed assets per Corporate requirement.
- Collaborate across functions to drive profitability through pricing and process
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance · Experience with Cost Accounting - standard cost methodology, inventory valuation and controls
- One (1) year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years' experience in Finance in a manufacturing environment
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), CMA Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Manufacturing Experience – this position is in an envelope & mail manufacturing facility and the knowledge of and interest in manufacturing operations will be integral to success in this role.
- Technology Skills: Spreadsheet software: Advanced Microsoft Excel Ability; Office Suite software: Microsoft Office
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Disciplined Execution — Job requires partnering with the Operations team through daily execution of the financial plan. When required, he/she will need to be able to dive into details to ensure financial success.