|Date Posted||May 27, 2020|
We are seeking qualified PRN CRNAs for Stark Ambulatory Surgery Center in Canton, Ohio. The candidate must be able to work independently, while providing anesthesia for endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures in a fast paced environment.
One Year CRNA experience preferred.
- Perform and document a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care, monitoring modalities, and post anesthesia follow up evaluation and care.
- Recognizing alterations in physiologic responses to procedure and/or anesthetic, taking appropriate action and notifying responsible physician as indicated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in the State of Ohio and a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Within scope of position, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Cases scheduled Monday through Friday 5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- GI Cases only/ No call, No Weekends, No Holidays
Graduate of accredited CRNA program.
- Requires full range of motion and manual dexterity.
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time and the ability to lift and transport patients.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Ability to use required personal protective equipment.
Stark Ambulatory Surgery Center is pleased to be an affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.