|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
CT TECH I – Part Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CT Tech I, reports to the Manager, Radiology Services. Responsibilities include the ability to work independently, maintain accurate patient records. Performs quality patient procedures, interacts in a positive manner with patient’s families, other employees, physicians and office personnel. This position includes: performing CT imaging and ability to use PACS System, TeraRecon 3D System and Meditech Radiology/Lab order entry procedures. Assists Radiologist with Invasive/Special Procedures. Be willing to adapt to rapid changes in imaging and/or lab procedures and equipment. Be willing to troubleshoot imaging or technical problems as they arise. Will be required to perform all types of CT examinations.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. ARRT Board Certified in Radiological Technology required.
- State of Ohio License registered as a Radiological Technologist.
- CT Certification required or board eligible within one year of employment.
- CT Tech work experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to start an IV
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people projecting a positive image for the Hospital.
- Excellent organizational and detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to remain calm and function well in stressful situations.
- A good understanding of age-related issues of infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, and their families with regard to their specific physical and mental health needs.
- Ability to lift objects heavier than 40 pounds without assistance. Ability to spend majority of time on feet with a substantial amount of walking, pushing, pulling and lifting patients.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Please apply on-line.